Introducers use our online conveyancing comparison platform to smoothly progress their customers' mortgage process through to completion.
Our comparison platform, eConveyancer, equips Introducers with a panel of more than 50 of the UK’s leading solicitor and licensed conveyancer firms to choose from, for conveyancing services.
Referring a case to eConveyancer takes only a few minutes and enables you to earn money for each completed instruction.
- Sale only
- Purchase only
- Simultaneous sale and purchase
- Transfer of Equity
Mortgage Clubs and Networks
We work closely with some of the largest and most influential Mortgage Clubs and Networks in the country.
Our platform allows Clubs and Networks to access their member statistics such as cases in progress and those which have completed, and offers a range of products to satisfy the needs of each client.
We also work closely with Directly Authorised brokers and advisers who use our eConveyancer system to access conveyancing, wills and survey service providers on behalf of their clients.
We are a leading provider of conveyancing technology and services to a variety of mortgage lenders. Our conveyancing partnerships in this sector extend to cover leading banks, building societies, specialist lenders and so-called challenger banks.
Moreover, we have developed exciting new technology that lenders can use and gain from, realising significant new efficiencies, as well as helping deliver all types of conveyancing to their customers much more quickly and cost effectively.
Through our subsidiary, Legal Eye, we also have access to a unique independent compliance function to manage lenders’ conveyancing panels.
White label solutions
- Value for money – Competitive, no-obligation quotes from top rated solicitors.
- Expertise – Specialist firms available nationally for all your residential and buy to let property needs.
- Simple to use – eConveyancer has been developed over 15 years working alongside Introducers, and has been designed to be user friendly and intuitive.
- Transparency – Fully inclusive personalised quotes.
- Choice – More than 50 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating and/or location.
- Quality assurance – All panel firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
- No completion, no legal fee guarantee – Our partners will not charge customers if their case is unable to complete.*
- Language choice – Multilingual panel available to support customers whose native language is not English.
- Case access – Customers have access to case progress 24/7 and receive email updates when important milestones are reached.
- Sales and Service Support – A friendly UK based helpdesk available to you and your customers 7 days a week, in addition to a knowledgeable team of business development managers.
- Additional revenue – Control your own income for each case up to £300 (£600 Sale and Purchase)
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Interested in joining us?
To find out more, call 01844 265444 or email email@example.com