Conveyancing is a legal requirement when buying or selling property or land, transferring ownership from seller to buyer.
Customers use our service to compare conveyancing quotes based on price, location and service rating, made possible by the quality assured solicitor and licensed conveyancing firms with whom we partner.
Our conveyancing platforms provide an online solution, encompassing nationwide coverage of more than 50 of the UK’s leading solicitor and licensed conveyancer firms.
Choosing and instructing a solicitor takes only a few minutes and gives you complete peace of mind knowing that your sale, purchase or remortgage is in safe and experienced hands.
- Sale only
- Purchase only
- Simultaneous sale and purchase
- Transfer of equity
Our customers benefit from:
- Value for money – Competitive, no-obligation quotes from top rated solicitors.
- Expertise– Specialist firms available nationally for all your residential and buy to let property needs.
- Fast and simple to use– User-friendly online system.
- Transparency– Fully inclusive personalised quotes.
- Choice– More than 50 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating and/or location.
- Quality assurance– All panel firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
- No completion, no legal fee guarantee – Our partners will not charge customers if their case is unable to complete.*
- Language choice– Multilingual panel supporting 45 languages.
- Case access– Customers have access to case progress 24/7 and receive email updates when important milestones are reached.
- Excellent customer support– A friendly UK based helpdesk available 7 days a week to assist with any enquiries customers may have.
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Our conveyancing comparison services are provided by United Legal Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc.