Legal indemnity insurance
Solicitors and licensed conveyancers use our eConveyancer search platform to order a suite of legal indemnity insurance policies, offering simplicity for our partners and building consistency for both the customer and the law firm.
Our legal indemnity insurance covers against defects in title and insures against any property loss or damage customers might experience because of liens, encumbrances or defects in the title to the property.
Quotes can be obtained, saved and then policies put on risk when required on completion. All policies are viewable in one place.
- A one stop shop for ordering legal indemnity policies
- Quick and easy to obtain online quotes
- Order policies online with a simple to use log in
- Access to over 400 different types of legal indemnity policies
- Quick and efficient enhanced referral system available for a case that required additional and special consideration.
Solicitors and licensed conveyancers
United Legal Services Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Countrywide Legal Indemnities Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 311764.
Visit eConveyancer Searches to start ordering our Legal Insurance Indemnity policies.