We offer our online conveyancing comparison platform to a range of different markets and audiences from well-known Introducers through to consumers directly.
How it works
Only basic details are required to compare solicitors and licensed conveyancers.
Areas of comparison can be based on:
- Quote for the work required
- Distance from the property address
- Level of service provided which is measured via customer feedback levels
Clients and customers who want to proceed with one of the solicitors and licensed conveyancers can then do so immediately.
- Both sale and purchase conveyancing
- Sale only conveyancing
- Purchase only conveyancing
- Remortgage conveyancing
Tailored to you
Partners can choose our flagship business-to-business conveyancing comparison platform, eConveyancer, or you can speak to us about creating a bespoke white labelled solution to fit your business needs.
- Simple to use system, enabling the customer to choose based on ratings and price.
- A selection of experienced conveyancers across the UK, so customers know they’re in safe hands.
- Our conveyancing partners compete on price, so the customer can compare quotes like for like, decide who is best and save money.
- If there’s no sale, then no legal fee is charged*.
- End-to-end case visibility supported by excellent service – email updates, online access to track a case 24/7 and a UK based help desk open 7 days a week.
*excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Who we work with
We work with banks and building societies, the financial intermediary market, estate agents, and builders who use our platform on behalf of their clients who are in the process of buying, selling and remortgaging residential property, or direct consumers via well-established comparison sites.
The conveyancing comparison service is provided by United Legal Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc.