We are based in a beautiful former grammar school in Thame, Oxfordshire and offer a great working environment with many opportunities for development within varying careers.
We are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing property technology company. Established in 2003, ULS Technology plc is an award winning, former Tech Track 100 company now listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have regular career opportunities in the following areas:
- Business development
- Customer services
Working at ULS technology has many benefits on top of the beautiful working environment, which include a workplace pension scheme and a guaranteed death in service insurance. There are Maternity and Paternity benefits, one day paid volunteering leave to help support the local community, discounted ULS home mover services. And well, you’ll be working for us!
If you’re interested in a career at ULS technology, email us your CV and we’ll be in contact when a suitable role becomes available.
Thame, Oxfordshire. Flexibility for remote working.
Permanent full-time (37.5 hours per week)
DOE – contact HR for more info
Competitive benefits package
Working in the Infrastructure team and very closely with the compliance team, your primary responsibility will be protecting the organisation from cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
The responsibilities of this role are primarily technical, so we’re looking for someone who will “roll up their sleeves” up on a daily basis and self-sufficient, although you will receive the support of the friendly, highly experienced senior infrastructure team comprise of 3 other senior engineers. Within IT there is a 20 strong (and growing) development team and a 3 strong junior IT support team.
- Maintenance, tuning and improvement of the existing technical security systems and solutions used by ULS Technology.
- Maintaining ongoing compliance to the Cyber Essentials Plus security standard.
- Keeping abreast of evolutions in security best practice to weave them into daily practice.
- Working with our compliance team to ensure our policy, processes, standards are suitable for the organisation and that end users receive the necessary training.
- You will be involved in security auditing and compliance for both internal purposes as well as being the go to person for cyber security for our third party business partners.
- Working with client’s infosec teams to ensure we are compliant to our contractual agreements, completing annual infosec questionnaires and once a year preparing for and participating in third party onsite infosec audits.
The right person will have:
- Demonstratable first-hand experience in achieving organisational adherence to InfoSec best practices, within an SME environment.
- Understanding of how to apply theoretical knowledge into the practical protection of a remote working laptop estate of 100 users as well as to enterprise infrastructure (network devices, servers and datacentres serving thousands of our customers).
- Experience in managing the security of web applications in a colocation hosting infrastructure (current estate) is highly desirable
- Experience in managing cloud based security solutions as well as how to correctly secure cloud services in Azure (2021 plan) is also highly desirable
We are a technology company at heart, developing and hosting our in-house built software solutions to revolutionise the home moving industry. If you enjoy working in a highly technical environment, whilst also working with non-technical users in business units of sales, service, marketing, accounts, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to HR@ulstechnology.com.
Vacancy closing date: 31st January 2021